A group of experts on behalf of U.K. citizens against Boris Johnson and U.K. officials filed a complaint with the International Criminal Court (ICC) on December 6 2021, (worth reading). The group filed complaints against Bill and Melinda Gates, CEOs of major pharmaceutical companies, World Economic Forum executive chairman Klaus Schwab, and others for crimes against humanity.
The defendants included:
- Dr. Anthony Fauci;
- Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the World Health Organization (WHO);
- June Raine, executive director of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA);
- Dr. Radiv Shah, president of the Rockefeller Foundation; and
- Dr. Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance, as “responsible for numerous violations of the Nuremberg Code… war crimes and crimes of aggression” in the United Kingdom and other countries.
- Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer
- Stephane Bancel, CEO of AstraZeneca
- Pascal Soriot, CEO of Moderna
- Alex Gorsky, CEO of Johnson and Johnson
- Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister
- Christopher Whitty, UK Chief Medical Adviser
- Matthew Hancock, former UK Secretary of State for Health and Social Care,
- Klaus Schwab, President of the World Economic Forum
After repeated unsuccessful attempts to bring a case before the English court system, the plaintiffs resorted to asking with “the utmost urgency,” that the ICC “stop the deployment of COVID vaccines, introducing illegal vaccination passports and all other types of illegal warfare… being waged against the people of the United Kingdom.”
Read the whole excerpt at riotimesonline.com.
You can find the official document at hannahroselaw.co.uk.
Watch the message from the applicant, Hannah Rose, below.
Hannah Rose filed on behalf of the peoples of the United Kingdom a complaint with the International Criminal Court on 6 December 2021, alleging crimes committed by UK government officials and international world leaders of various violations of the Nuremberg Code, crimes against humanity, war crimes and crimes of aggression perpetrated against the peoples of the UK.
The same day, the ICC had acknowledged receipt of the complaint on behalf of the peoples of UK.
You can download a copy of the complaint to the ICC and a letter from ICC confirming its receipt that you will find in the attachment section of this page.
Watch: Urgent Warning From Holocaust Survivor, Vera Sharow.